Friday, January 30, 2009

Photoessay #534 - Endocrine Land


So this past week, I've had a whole bunch of blood tests trying to figure out why my blood pressure is so darn high. Nothing definitive yet. But on the advice of my primary doc, I went to see an endocrinologist so that's in progress.

I am pleased to report that I have successfully spent our deductible on our Health Savings Acct so things are largely paid for through June (takes a bow) Thank you, thank you very much. You can count on me to come through.

Besides being in endocrine land, I am also in muscle spasm twitch land. Which alarms people. When I was having troubles several years ago, I knew I was in it deep when I went to a high school curriculum night and the history teacher called on me because of the twitch.

My experience today is if I sit quietly on my butt, I'm fine. It's just that walking action thing which sets it off. Trying to be a super-person, I went to swimming last night. I barely made it across the parking lot to the pool and I truly had trouble getting back to that same car. I couldn't do any of the exercises. But I could sit in the jacuzzi.

Teddy off with Susanna and Alice. They wanted to take him around. He's done very well and he's growing every single day. Every day I look at him and say 'You are bigger than yesterday'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is the picture of?

azure said...

My endocrinologist, of course!