Sunday, September 14, 2008

Photoessay #453 - Party shot


Another picture from the party last evening. Am in danger of having too many posed group pictures. But still, it's nice to have them if you are able. Occurs to me that I didn't get any good pictures of the hosts nor did I take any shots that captured the essence and the style elements of this beautiful home.

This picture taken by Lee on the large sunny back deck. Don T, who along with his wife Meryl are a wonderful addition to our Parent Group. Enjoy spending time with them so much. You know who they remind me of? The Beittels! That's probably why I like them so well. Don is looking so healthy and strong in this picture, enjoying himself, you have to love it. Actually all of the people in this shot are Parent Group people. Often our members are having a very hard time of it, lots of conflict, chaos, loss and disappointment. Many do not have an opportunity to participate in a lovely social event such as this mainly due to their stress and isolation.

Don't know if I would like to live in an isolated location. They are probably 5 or 6 miles from Anacortes, but a mile or so up a windy dirt road.

No comments: