Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Shoreline's got it going


Today for our Tuesday morning romp; we stayed close.  A Shoreline vacation.  I wanted to do 'forest bathing.'  I admit I got Strandberg Forest Reserve mixed up with Krukenberg Botanical Garden.  Actually first we stopped at the PCC Edmonds and got some special soap and various food items.  We went to the forest reserve first, small but beautiful.  In a neighborhood but still remote.  About two acres in a small gully with lots of tall trees.  I read the forest bathing stuff I had printed out.  About being present and noticing.  Listening and reflecting.  Here I am in the forest.  On the way to find some FABulous begonias we had seen on the way, we ran into the Botanical Garden that I didn't even know was there.  And it was somehow open.  So we stopped and walked around on the trails for awhile.  I could maybe buy a fern there?   The Mexican restaurant I had picked was closed so we stopped at a Gyros place.  Swedish Richmond Beach was there which could be our door into conventional medicine if it would only work out.  Last stop was LFP mall where the jewelry store was finally open and I had my watch battery changed.  Finally.



No comments: