Sunday, June 28, 2020

Our mask collection


This is our current mask collection.  We don't wear them much because we don't get out much.  Less and less it seems with the increasing caseloads.  Many would like to believe Donald Trump that it's all behind us.  But it's stronger than ever especially when things have 'opened.'  But we don't want to get it due to our own carelessness.

Currently we own six cloth masks (and I've ordered a few more).  2 were made by my friend Kolett.  2 were made by Naomi.  2 I bought.  I figured I better strengthen my collection.  Seems like they are getting more comfortable (or I'm getting used to them).

Naomi will be buying my groceries this afternoon.  Susanna just said they were going down to the Farmer's Market, did I want anything?  Yes, I did!  I was just going down there myself.  I asked her to buy strawberries, asparagus and Alvarez pickles.

The only thing in the near future is the July 4th party at the family cabin at Harstene Island.  I know Dennis wants to go to see family members.  The plan is to stay outside, stay socially distant and wear masks.  Maybe it's iffy, I dunno.



No comments: