Monday, January 15, 2018

Have to skip Women's March this year


The women's march is happening again this year.  I was fortunate to have this group for last year.  I think we started pretty near the end at Cherry Street so we walked a fair number of blocks but nothing like the people started at Judkins Park.

But I can't do it this year even though the march will be substantially shorter; starting at Cal Anderson park on Capital Hill.  So it will likely go down Pike then on 4th to Seattle Center.

But this year I've had trouble with my knees and, for the last few weeks with my ankles and feet.  Even more hobbled than usual!  Today I found out that the ankle swelling is NOT related to anything cardio, whew that's a relief.  I'm looking into some other treatments and upped the appt for my physical med doctor.  But I don't really feel that I can go out there and walk the route.

Once you start out with something like this, you have to keep going!  I just don't feel like I can do it right now.  Feeling kinda sad about it.


No comments: