Sunday, December 17, 2017

My brother and sister




My brother Charlie has come from the Bay Area to my house for Thanksgiving the last few years.  This year, I invited my sister Pam and it was quite a big deal.  She came all the way from Indiana.
My brother always insists on going on a ferry ride.  Last year, we went all the way to San Juan Island.  This year we took the ferry to Whidbey Island and had pizza in Langley.  This trip also satisfied by sister's cute shop's desires.

Of course it was cold.

My brother sent me the two pictures using a photoshop (or similar) effect.  I like them though, thinks it works well.  I don't know who Charl looks like, not like our father, I don't think.  I look just like my mother, I know that.  Even though I've denied it, it is true.  When I went to Rockford even when I wasn't with my mother, people would stop me and say "You don't even have to tell me who you are, I already know, you look just like your mother!"

No comments: