Thursday, December 14, 2017

Chrstmas decorations at the white houses


Apparently it's a thing.  Dozens of christmas tree in the White House.  I've never noticed or looked before. I guess other administrations have had more than 20 different trees.  This is the Grand Foyer with a photo taken from a CBS News feature.

Aside 1: If you see something interesting on a news site, if you don't capture right then, you'll never find it.  You think you will but it's really tough.

I've seen several pictures recently of the Oval Office with President Trump and it's dripping DRIPPING with red christmas decorations.  Multiple trees, all kinds of ribbon and glitter.  Really over the top.  In your face.  He says we're going to say Merry Christmas so I guess he is.

Aside 2 - I could not find any such image even though I've seen several in the last week.

Aside 3 - Ilana reports that the 'assault on christmas' is not happening in Indiana.  She was looking for a Happy Holidays card for her Graduate Assistant and every single card was Christmas.  Not a single Season's Greetings or Happy Holidays.  She finally had to buy one with a christmas tree on the front and a blank inside.

No comments: