Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Same theme - good news

Johanna-Jenny Larsson - Page 191 - TennisForum.com

Whoo got some good news today.  I've submitted my fund-raising fair three times to Pacific Northwest Quarterly (scholarly journal published by Dept of History).  Twice it was rejected but always with a chance for review.  Both times, the editor did not feel it was of sufficient quality to send out for review.  So I've been working on it for eight more months, I mean a lot.  I've had my writing group review it plus a professional editor.  I've really added a lot of historical context to it.  I just couldn't look at it any more and submitted it again.

Today, I heard back from the editor; he said it was much improved.  He wants me to make some changes to it and then he will send it out for review.  That doesn't mean it's published but I got through another hurdle!!! 

Yay!

No comments: