Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Those germ bombs

I see a gap on my postings here.  Ten days?  Why.  Because I caught what was going around.  Which caused me to cancel all my meetings etc last week.  And miss class.  The problem with cancelling meetings is that they just get re-scheduled.

Naomi disputes this but we all know that most elementary school teachers are sick at this point.  Except the ones who have immunity.  Naomi was over and Dennis really thought that he got it from her.  She denies that she was over here long enough to pass anything.  Could be true.

But I'm sticking to my story that I caught whatever was going around her first grade classroom.

It's happened before regarding what was gong around girl scout camp.

Assigning blame seems better than coughing and sneezing.  I am just glad that I didn't have a job that I had to go to.  People have to go work sick.  I used to say, in these Republican times.  I don't know what you say now.

No comments: