Saturday, September 9, 2017

High holidays coming up


I mentioned to Dennis, the High Holidays are coming up.  Another year and we have not joined a congregation but it's never a high priority.  We can always go to Kolhaneshemah even though it's all the way in West Seattle.

I asked which one he wanted to attend.

"Rosh Hashonah, definitely," he replied.  "Why?" I ask.  "So I don't have to atone," he answered.

Fair enough.

So I sent away the registration (with a check) for Erev Rosh Hashonah.  I'll ask Naomi if she wants to come.  Not this weekend, let things calm down for her.

In good news, my friend Linda is home with her sister Nancy.  She's been in the hospital/nursing home for 3 1/2 months.  In the background, I hear her exclaiming, "Tell Sandy that I nailed my transfers!"

Yay!

No comments: