Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Taking pictures in Korea


Here we are in Korea in June.  Naomi had taken us to a bit of a traditional shopping area somewhere in Seoul.  Naomi turned around and there was Dennis taking a picture of us.  So we assumed the position.  Turns out he wasn't taking our picture at all.  He just wanted a picture of that funny truck.  His loss!  This was a fun kind of quiet place.  Not like so much of the crowd scene in this very busy city.

I admit, I struggled to keep up the whole Korean trip.  Hot and humid, doing all the walking with my upper back and arthritic knees.
It was tough, tiring, stressful.  We needed a lot of stops at Hollys Coffee, a Korean chain of several hundred coffee places.  It wasn't clear to me that they actually served coffee but they served a lot of nice cold fruity drinks.  We had a lot of those.

That's why Dennis took almost all the pictures.  I had my walking pole and my water and I just concentrated on getting there.

No comments: