Saturday, June 18, 2016

Forty Years

Dennis and I are celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary which would make us sound old if I thought about it.  It is aome kind of achievement; I know there were times when I thought we were the last married couple around,.

I know among our 5 siblings, there are 8 divorces and only one sibling remains married....

But wait, that's not what I wanted to talk about....we're having two celebrations.  Tomorrow evening we are going to visit this place which is actually not far from Seattle, less than an hour away.  A fancy lodge on a waterfall.  I hope we have a room with a balcony.

Then later in the summer, we're having a celebration weekend in California.  Just found out that my daughter in law can't come.  I know she would come if she could.

Naomi's been working popsicles all week.  Rainy and dark today; not a good popsicle sales day.

We're having  big roofing project done on our house.  Lots of noise and carrying on....

No comments: