Friday, July 3, 2015

Narrative of the Old Sactuary

Did I really miss two days?  I'll blame the heat.  In Seattle, when it hits 80 degrees, that's considered massive hot, just looked online, says 91.  It's been that way for quite a few days.  So it's like went the bridge in Mount Vernon went down.  You could blame everything on that for weeks.

"I meant to get that done but, you know, the bridge is down."

I used this picture a few weeks ago; I'll use it again.  I'm proceeding with this project.  Met with Professor Kathie F yesterday, downloaded the interviewing book she recommended.  Got on the phone and set up a meeting with my two informants next Wed afternoon.  They are very passionate about these events of 23 years ago.

So, if I think about it, I'll have to ignore the heat and really get moving on this.  Also panic.

No comments: