Sunday, July 12, 2015

Naomi bridesmaid in red

Naomi will be here later in the day to spend a week before going back to Arizona to face another year teaching in a very low SES school in Phoenix.

She went to Vancouver WA to be a bridesmaid in a wedding of a former roommate.  Both the bride and groom pride themselves in being 'gingers'.  That means having red hair.  With bright red bridesmaid dresses.  Don't know if I will see any other pictures, but here's the three bridesmaids.  Naomi in the middle.  Looking good!

All of my daughters have been bridesmaids.  I only did it for my sister and sister-in-law.  During those times, people did not have elaborate weddings, especially people that I know.  A whole slew of 1970s modest weddings.  Not these elaborate affairs pushed by the media and the industry.  I had one bridesmaid, my sister.  No need for matching.

No comments: