Saturday, June 27, 2015

It HAS been a good week

For all of us knee jerk liberals (and I count myself as one).

So I couldn't resist,Facebook's little thing to impose a rainbow on your profile picture.  Fun, why not?  Of course,then I would have to find that picture again to put it back.  Unless Facebook is going to make some little process to put it back.

Whatever, if that's my only problem.

So the Pride celebrations are just going to be nuts both in Seattle and San Francisco.  Ilana is at the ALA conference in San Francisco at the Moscone Center right on Market Street.  And the hotels are on the other side of Market Street.  Apparently the Pride parade runs 12 hours tomorrow right down Market Street.

May we all live in interesting times

Today, for example, I went down to Wallingford to work on a big Parent Group project at 9:30 am.  I moved a team meeting so I could spend two hours doing that.  When we got all the stuff together, there was a ton of materials.  There were only 4 of us working and I worked hard and diligently but when I left, though we had made a dent, it was NOT done.

Then to the team meeting.

Yesterday Megan asked me to sell popsicles at the Shoreline Farmers Market for a few hours in the afternoon.  I pressured Dennis to go with me, actually a good thing because I probably couldn't have done it myself.  So we did that from 1-3.

And it's still 91 degrees out which is Very Hot in Seattle.

Yes, I would call that busy.  Of course went out for burritos.

Good thoughts for Naomi who will be moving tomorrow in Phoenix.

No comments: