Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Preliminary reports from Cantina Lena

I know that I should be able to put the tilda on Lena.  But I haven't figures out how.

We haven't been there yet but it's a new Tom Douglas Mexican restaurant.  I've mentioned it before!  Seattle Pops are featured.

I looked through a few early reviews to see if there any mentions of the pops.  So far this is what I've found.

There's a cooler full of really interesting-sounding paletas (popsicles) that I will definitely try sometime when it's not below freezing :) arroz con leche, chocolate sea salt, coconut cream, and zesty lime? I don't feel like you could go wrong with any of these.
In the retro freezer case near the front, you'll find paletas from Seattle Pops. Very cool.
Also Seattle Pops has added a "Meet our Team" section with a picture of my very own daughter, Susanna.

We'll be going to her graduation in Birmingham, Alabama where she will receive her Masters in Occupational Therapy from University of Alabama, Birmingham.  An unlikely place but not unlikely that she will have figured how to get it done.

Congratulations to her!

No comments: