Saturday, November 15, 2014

Needles


Dennis and I went to see a doctor on the strong advice of my current doctor.  Does prolotherapy, an alternative pain technique.  He thought it could help me.  Really my situation which is significant is not complex.  Pretty clear on the diagnosis. It's a bit off the grid.  I agreed to two treatments.

But now I wonder.  I hate needles.  But I likely won't see them.  I think that I'l wait until January.  It's just too nuts.  Even though I'm not a big xmas  person, we do have a trip to Alabama in between Thanksgiving and Christmas for Susanna's graduation.  I will be hosting Thanksgiving (only 8 people).  My brother will be here all weekend..  Ilana and Matt plus Naomi will be here starting Dec 19.

I don't see it.  I think I will start in January.

No comments: