Saturday, November 8, 2014

King County Library

A shoutout to the King County Library System for helping me today.  I had two books that I'm using for my class.  Turns out these two books are central, rather than the two books I had to purchase.  I need them for the next several weeks.  But they were due and one had been renewed to the limit and the other one had been requested by somebody else.

I went to the library and I was able to borrow their copy for the one that had a hold and the librarian did some kind of magic and I could renew the other book for one more time.

Gotta love the library.  They have a microfilm readee at this branch that I have used a bunch.  And, most of the time it works

But I appreciate the public library system.

Now I just have to go do that reading!

No comments: