Friday, October 17, 2014

Looking for Elizabeth Reich

Part of this Mishkan Israel cemetery project.  I really want to persuade 'the management' to let me us a cemetery plot originally purchase by my great grandfather Charles L. Weil.  However he is buried with his second wife 'down the way'

I'm really looking for Elizabeth F. Reich (maiden name) born around 1927  assuming F. is for Flora
Lived in Bronx at age 3 in 1930 census
Lived in NYC at age 13 in 1940 sentence

Daughter of
Ester Weil Reich 27 Jan 1899 - 2 April 1983  Last known residence 40 Halsey Dr Greenwich CT  retired school teacher
H. Julian Reich first name Harry born 1894; seems to be two of them???  died in 1943?

Did she marry and have children?

I'm really stuck on this.  Ideas welcomed!

The picture is my great great grandfather Paul Weil's monument, this plot is right in front of this.

Today, I did court support that never worked out.  But I did make two trips and sat a lot there.  It's not anybody's fault.  When you sign up for court support, you don't really know what's going to happen.

No comments: