Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Photoessay #1491 - This morning at Edmonds



We have summer weather for one of the very few days this season. That means a temperature that might hit 80 degrees. 77 at a little before 2pm. This morning IwWent to meet with my mother/daughter financial advisors as I do frequently. Today, we're talking covered calls. And selling off my one stock that still shows a substantial profit (Chevron). I'm always wanting to sell. "Sell!", I shriek shrilly, "Take the money!!!"

Afterward, I had a little time and such a beautiful morning. A very short distance from downtown Edmonds to the beach so I went down there to hand out a bit. I keep talking that I want to move to a condominium in Edmonds. Like everybody else I know. But the day was bright (for Seattle) and not many people down at the beach. Me and the gulls mostly.

I'm still a fan for 'auto' on my camera but I'm using more manual settings these days. I am teachable.

It was a quiet beautiful day down at the beach. My mother would have loved it.

No comments: