Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Photoessay #1253 - My classroom!


I've been enrolled in a yearlong memoir writing class at the University of Washington. It's been great, I've learned a ton! And had a good time.

For some reason, they've moved our classroom every quarter. This quarter, we've moved from Loew hall (kind of in the engineering area) to a more central hall in one of the main quads.

The trees are flowering on campus and elsewhere. Today a class member (picture credit: Faren Bachelis) posted this shot. That cool looking room in the tower thing on the right with the 5 paned window, that's our new classroom! I have no idea when this shot was taken, I haven't seen any blue sky around here for quite some time.

Sometimes, a picture will just present itself during the day. You just need to wait for it to happen!

I've been working on my third quarter piece. I'm writing on parent group topics. It's hard hard hard. And so many of my class members are so accomplished. I think that's the only way to improve your writing, just keep doing it and doing it.

Like this blog.....

No comments: