Sunday, March 6, 2011

Photoessay #1226 - Bella Luz



I saw my friend Joline at a meeting this morning. She asked if I would like to walk around Green Lake (a popular 3 mile walk on North Seattle) Nice day, great idea! She even lent me her shoes. We walked and talked and I really enjoyed myself. The shoes worked and the sun was kinda out. Nice time.

Including the front of Joline's business card. Wonderful beautiful work! Serious, I think I'm going to order some note cards. Don't you just love this dragonfly? She does very inspired lamp and lighting work. She supports herself financially with her art. Her website: Visit her studio site

Plus an all around grounded person! Also generous with her time to help others.

In a related but actually completely unrelated way, I'm strongly considering attending a seminar (This link shows you a flyer in.pdf former about creating a new vision. Why not? I could use that sort of help.

This group sure has some talented members....

No comments: