Thursday, December 16, 2010

Photoessay #1147 - Alan/Camera



The picture shows Alan C performing somewhere, he's active on the local music scene.

I know Alan from parent group. He accompanies his Sweetheart to our parenting group for challenging situations. They've been coming for a year. I wanted to mention an excellent large group program that he did last night on forgiveness. It was short but made an impact. Something about saying out loud that you forgive somebody and that you forgive yourself.

My short term crisis was that I Lost My Camera. I use my camera ALL THE TIME. How else would I have over 1100 photoessays on this blog. And, for my loyal readers, this was my NEW camera that I've had for about a week after a combination of salt water waves and lava rock destroyed my old camera. I have looked EVERYWHERE. I had the camera at 8pm on Tuesday when I took it out to take pictures of my writing class. On 6pm Wednesday evening, I came to Changes early for a team meeting. My fellow rep Margaret was also there early for another team meeting. She wanted to see my new camera. I looked in my purse and it was GONE. I've been searching and searching, even went down to the university and looked in the classroom. They never clean the place so it might still be there. Nope.

But, on my return, I received an email from Alan saying that he found a camera when he left Changes. The pictures are ok but he said the screen is severely cracked. Thank you Alan! I'm so glad to know where it is. I'm thinking that this small kind of camera will not work for me. Supposedly you can return things to Costco for 90 days for whatever reason (We bought the camera at the Kailua-Kona Costco) We'll see how good their return policy is.

My brother kept score BTW. In our week in Kailua-Kona, the final score is
Costco - 4 trips
Safeway - 3 trips

Thanks Alan for finding my camera

No comments: