Saturday, November 20, 2010

Photoessay #1121 - Naomi's home


Naomi got home last night from Pullman, yes dicey over Stevens but they cleared it before it got real bad. Weather here nasty and getting worse. Still not real cold, still above freezing but going down. Possibility of snow tomorrow. It's always colder at the dog park, earlier today it felt way colder there and the stiff wind didn't help. Teddy, as usual, worked over the occupants, charming them into throwing the ball.

The lights have already been blinking on and off. Aaack, I do not want to lose power. But I've already made the stuffing and cranberry for tomorrow. Plus an pineapple upside down cake because I always seem to want to make that when snow is immenent.

I'm expecting 15 for dinner for Thanksgiving #1. Bought the turkey, have potatoes, also picked up another case of sparking cider (this time the fancy flavors), rolls. Ilana won't be here but all other kids. Matt (Ilana's boyfriend) and his parents, the greater Hartley/Kneip clan. Plus Janelle.

So I NEED my electric power.

Naomi doing her thing, talking to Ilana in Michigan, they're watching some show together on the computer. For Teddy, the weekend starting out good and it's only going to get better.

We have that quilt on the couch because somebody (I won't mention any dog names) keeps getting on the couch and I just had it cleaned!. As soon as he leaves, he drapes himself on the back of the couch. "I've seen him" said my neighbor Mike "looking like he's the King of England"

No comments: