Sunday, July 18, 2010

So we like Hartford

Which is why we are staying an extra night.

Not really. We got to Bradley Airport to find our flight to Detroit was delayed. No big deal. Then delayed again. Not so good. No way would we make our connection to Seattle. Problem with leaving on a flight late in the day. So Delta gave us 3 hotel rooms and food script. We go out tomorrow through Minneapolis. We hope.

I went through this before on a connection through San Francisco and I got real upset. But later I realized that it's not such a big deal. Danny and Naomi are ok with it.

We went bowling. Shoutout to Bradley Bowl, bowling alley right near the airport. Clean, well-lighted, nice. We had a good time there. Seemed well run.

Today, I did get the heritage pictures in the neighborhood where my mother grew up in New Haven. We went up to East Rock again for the view.

With good fortune, we will get home tomorrow....

No comments: