Sunday, June 6, 2010

Photoessay #1063 - Heart and Soul


Today we all went to have lunch at Danny's restaurant (including Melina). Afterwardswe had a Maddy/Teddy dog event in our backyard.

Melina started fooling around with the piano in our living room. Apparently she had not had much experience; she was enjoying herself. I played for her a little (such as it is). But then I taught her Heart and Soul. Surely you must have played it at some time. She clearly was interested, really wanted to learn it. We persevered with me playing the lower part. By the end, we kind of could get through it. Fun! She was pleased, me too.

Then to a fund raising performance dinner. Immigrant's Table. Fun, entertaining and pretty good food!

But I'm pooped out, this was a busy weekend. Hey, looks like Naomi is going back to camp....

All Pac 10 final in the Womens College World Series

No comments: