Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Photoessay #693 - Teddy last week


Warning: this post for the puppy folks

Two weeks ago he was 47 pounds so I'm assuming over 50 by now at 5 months old. Has that boxy face which makes people ask if he's a pitbull. Maybe, maybe not, his mom wasn't. He wants to climb into my lap; I need to remember that's really inviding my space and not allow him to do that.

This picture was taken last Friday when I went by the doctors office to get some of that tincture that tastes vile but I think it does good things. Goal is to go two weeks between appts and I think I can do that.

We checked out the new off leash dog park by the pool in Montlake Terrace. Modest but fun, people there with their dogs. Teddy ran around with a beagle, chasing her but not even close to catching her. Did the usual sniffing around. Then decided to sit on my foot and watch. Sometimes it's a bit much and he likes to watch.

I brought Teddy because I knew Drs. Alexander and Gonzalez would like to see him but it wasn't for a whole appt, just a flyby. Robbie, Dr. Alex's four year old and she was used to big active puppies that sometimes jump and make a fuss.

Look how long this pup's legs are. These days he looks like he's walking on elevator legs! Still has the googly eyes.

Danny and I went to the eastside Parent's Group last night where he spoke. Before that, he took me out to dinner for mother's day. We finally found a local chinese place and it was just fine, wonderful really.

No comments: