Sunday, April 12, 2009

Photoessay #655 - My brother's glass




Someone asked to see my brother's glass collection. Actually he has made quite a few pieces with realistic images but these are his abstract series.

Mosaic 1 - Lower left was his first piece and was given to my mother. We were all wildly enthusiastic

Mosaic 2 - Lower right was a surprise gift for me last November and is hung on our front room window

Mosauc 3 - Upper right was made for my sister on the occassion of the my sister's bat mitzvah. Look closely, there are three somewhat distorted stars of david in the piece

Mosaic 4 - Upper left, this may go to a family member but, for right now, my brother is keeping ir fior himself.

All pieces taken in the windowsill of my mother's house. I photoshopped the colors a bit for Mosaic 3 and 4

NOTE: WE are more politically correct than the Obamas because WE definitely own a real life rescue puppy of extremely uncertain breed. They SAID they were going to do that but they didn't. They've accepted a purebred from Ted Kennedy,

No comments: