Saturday, March 14, 2009

Photoesay #469 - Changes videos!

KIrk Honda, a local counselor has done a series of podcasts called "Psychology in Seattle" He's served as a counselor to many families I know (most recommend him very highly), though we've never worked with him. I had previously thought that his professional opinio toward the parent group was ambivalent. Some parts he like, some he didn't.

But he contacted the group and has done a series of podcasts on YouTube interviewing Ruth, our executive director and King, a parent from the Des Moines Group. They're very good. I recommend them! Nice job. The program is broken into 5 separate videos. Below, I have the first one.

Earlier today, I participated in a small community resource fair, supposedly for dads at a local center. There was a lot of people there, mostly families with young children. Lots of cute babies. We had a table, but it really wasn't for that crowd. But people have friends and older kids.....



No comments: