Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Photoessay #463 - Blue Cottage Jams


These people have a booth at the LFP Farmer's Market. They sell jam. So what? Until you have had some of their jam. Delicious! Eat it right out of the jar! Jar is too small! Must have more!

This fellow is not the usual person at their table. Nice looking and a bright smile, though. A woman, more my age, (maybe his mother? don't know) usually runs the booth. She now recognizes me, teases me, because every week I would go by there and say 'You guys got peach yet?' "nope, not yet'

They also sell those wonderful but pricey eggs laid my the chickens in the apple orchard.

You can see my weakness. I now own an entire case of peach jam, plus a liberal amount of boysenberry and raspberry. And you should taste the strawberry rhubarb. Gin now has an entire case of strawberry.

We wonder...will this get us through until next May?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I frickin' love that jam. especially the red types... I'm sooo mad I didn't take one when I left last friday.
Gosh... that's like seven months no jam! Maybe we can get it at the lake city farmer's market. Ask them where else they sell!