Sunday, November 8, 2020

Fall food


I worked in the kitchen this afternoon.  That's a vegetarian lasagna in the foreground.  It really is pretty colorful with marinara sauce and sauteed carrots, poblano pepper, onions and yellow squash.

And also some home made applesauce from a bunch of apples that Susanna and Megan brought over yesterday.  I think Susanna got them from a friend at the school district.

Notice, I didn't show you the mess I generated.  The applesauce is in the fridge and I'll put the lasagna in the oven in a bit.

Afterward, my back hurt.  More from dealing with the apples, I think.

But I still got it!

------------------
Conversation related by Dennis:
Naomi brings by the groceries on Sunday morning
"Where's mom?"
"She's upstairs throwing thing into a pot."
"What's she making?"
Dennis: (voice trails off) "I dunno, she never tells me."




 



No comments: