Sunday, January 12, 2020

BIG lasagna


Today, for Dennis' birthday, I bought a really big lasagna.  Some months back, the local grocery store had some really good looking lasagna in their hot case.  I bought some and it was so good.  I thought, Dennis loves lasagna, maybe I should buy one for his birthday.  Negotiations commenced.  They said that they had a size that fed six and one that fed 12.  Since I was planning to have 7+, I thought I would get the bigger one.  They said they charged about $7/serving.  Which sounds reasonable until you do the math.  Actually they charged less ($70) and due to illness, etc, we only had 5 people.  And this was one honking lasagna, you easily could have fed 20.  And delicious too.  So we all ate and Susanna and Naomi got to take some home and we still had lots left.  Dennis and I estimate it weighed 15-20 pounds.

Happy birthday Dennis!  We went to fun museum.

No comments: