Thursday, September 19, 2019

Meow Wolf



We went to Meow Wolf in Santa Fe.  Hard to fathom, an artist cooperative, creating an installation for people to enjoy and interact with.  On a huge scale in a repurposed bowling alley.  It supposedly has a mystery to solve but it was so big and complicated, I couldn't even start to imagine it.  For example, you go into a strange kitchen, open the refrigerator and there's a slide down into a space ship.  And it goes on from there.  Kind of reminded me of Myst but much bigger and complicated.  Even wandering around there, I'm sure that neither Dennis nor I saw all of it.  And who would know anyway.  I kinda thought that they should make you sign a release before you go in there.  Can't say if I was a Meow Wolf lover but I did enjoy my time inside.



No comments: