Sunday, September 8, 2019

Crazy electrical storm


There was a crazy thunderstorm here last night.  We usually don't have them here.  Much at all.  But this huge storm with tons of sheet lightening, pounding thunder and downpours.  Not a pet in town liked it a bit.  I was leaving a team meeting near Alderwood Mall and as I got in my car, I saw some strange light.  Now you always have lights from cars and traffic in a parking lot.  But it went through my mind, 'that kind of looks like lightening.'  And it kept going on and 1.5 hours maybe longer.  And I had to drive through it, the freeway becoming illuminated.  Happened again and again.  I was so glad to get home safely.

Gummed up the UW/Cal football game.  There was a 2 1/2 hour lightning delay and that game didn't start until 7:30 pm.  I was listening and gave up at the end of the first half at 11:30 pm.  Didn't end until 1:23 am with UW losing by a point.

I picked up this picture from  Facebook from a collection so I don't know who to credit.


No comments: