Wednesday, September 20, 2017

John G and I making a video



Here's a still of a video that I made with fellow board member John G.  We made the video in the Allen Library in front of a window which looks onto the HUB lawn.  The Access Student Group havsto make a video for a UW crowdsourcing program for the fall.  Of course, nobody wanted to be in it.  But I figured, if I'm chair, I can't really get out of it.  But I got my hair cut and fixed right before so lucky me!  We wrote out a script.  Dennis was our producer/director/cameraman.  We did about a jillion takes.  John and I were about equal with messing things up.  Finally we got a few takes that seemed ok.  So now, I have to figure out what to do next.  A daughter of a friend of mine has agreed to splice some pictures into it.  So I have to figure out how to get it to her.  But I'm thinking that maybe, just maybe, we could use it just the way it is.  It's 1:48; John and I take turns speaking.  Hmm.

No comments: