Sunday, September 4, 2016

Meal on a sunny patio


Back to the California trip in early August, here are various members of our family eating some mean on JJ's patio.  Nice bright California sunshine.  From bottom going clockwise, my sister Pam, my son Danny, my brother Charlie, My husband Dennis, my niece Teresa.  I'm thinking those are my daughter Ilana's leggings and shoes next to Teresa.  Part of the 11 that were there that weekend.

Just got back from the Labor Day Weekend get-together on Harstine Island.  I didn't take any pictures because I've had plenty and I never know what year the picture belongs to.  Teddy went and he had a grand old time because lots of people wanted to play ball including 2 year old Hannah, my grand niece.  Ball ball ball all afternoon.  Fetch till you drop.  What could be better than that?

No comments: