Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Seder

We're going to a seder this year and I'm feeling pretty good about it.  The local congregation, that I like but it's too far away, they offered to match people who wanted to come and people who had room.  We went to their community seder last year.

I don't have Ilana nor Naomi to carry the load but, if I had thought about it, I should have signed up to host.  Because, before you know it, I have a wad of people.  I think the poor person doing the matching was kinda going nuts, it was a huge puzzle to put together.  She had said that maybe she wouldn't have a spot.  But she did and then, we decided Susanna and Megan could come.  So I'm looking forward to it.  I will bring steamed asparagus and fruit compote.  I think Megan will bring popsicles.

Good size group 15-17, gay friendly which is always a plus and I think there's going to be a bunch of teenage girls there.  Which is certainly familiar to me.

We decided to put some carpet on our lovely oak stairs because Shirra keeps sliding and falling down them.  Which has gotta hurt.  George is convalescing in the garage.  Shirra really needs extensive dental work and the price doubled today.  It's ok, really.

No comments: