Saturday, November 1, 2014

The Big Island

Susanna and Megan are visiting Hawaii, the big island.  Visiting Megan's grandmother and checking the place out.  Can you start a small business there?  Are there Occupational Therapy jobs?  That's why we have Hammy.

This shot reminds me of my own trip there four years ago.  The water on the lava rocks looked just like this in front of the condos we stayed in.  Yesterday, she said they were going snorkeling.  On our trip, my cousin had some snorkeling equipment but my brother, sister and I collectively decided that we were not coordinated enough to snorkel.

Dennis and I took the two dogs for a walk this afternoon.  All the other dogs were out there including the dreaded bassett hounds.  Some older people with no sense of humor walk four older bassett hounds.  Big trouble.

No comments: