Thursday, April 9, 2009

Photoessay #652 - Seder group


I'm always a sucker for the group pictures. Or maybe I can't quite get over the idea that all of these people are coming to my house. This must be the part of my life where lots of folks come over on holidays and eat lots of food. Characteristically, the group is heavy on the 18-24 year old crowd. Which, I keep saying means that it's not stable, these young folks will go off and do their own things. But, for right now, they keep coming to our house.

And, as always, Dennis intoning certain catastrophe, there is no way NO way that we can fit this many people. But we do. All the seder guests wanted to come, we could keep going with the guest list. Actually we could have added a bunch more folks with no more food because we had tons of that.

Crummy picture of me and Nancy. But everybody else looks good (why not if you are likely in the 18-24 year old cohort) Teddy is trying to get on Linda's lap and making at attempt to lick her face.

We have an entire refrigerator shelf of leftovers. Mmmm, today I have been enjoying the chopped chicken liver made by Joline and the chocolate torte made by Janelle (can that really be parve? who cares?)

Many thanks to Curtis for moving furniture before and Matt for moving furniture after.

1 comment:

Ilana said...

I would like to point out that Matthew Stonebraker is in the exact center of both of these pictures.