Monday, October 22, 2007

Photoessay #154 - Two Shadows




The picture, it's Shadow, my large, elderly, gentle dog standing by the camera box. I'm just fooling with the camera, trying it out. I really want to be able to take pictures and post them without Dennis having to do something. Because, that introduces a delay and I'm nagging him. I want my pictures and I want them now.

The problem is only partially solved. These days, camera make giant files. I bought a 8 megapixel camera and it makes big huge files. I do have a bigger hard drive but only limited storage space on blogger. The smaller 'email size' pictures are just as good. The first picture is from Dennis' processing, bigger higher quality picture using Photoshop. The second picture is from the lower level image processing program I have. But I can do it myself without intervention.

We'll see how it works out. As Dennis likes to say "We HAVE the technology"

No comments: