Wednesday, August 1, 2007

No Thunder


DANG! I planned this trip around watching the Rockford Thunder Pro fastpitch game play. It would be something to do. My brother and sister could come, maybe my mom. It’s nearby, reasonably priced. I made sure to consult the schedule to pick a weekend they would be playing. Maybe Cat Osterman would be back from the Pan Am games.

Originally going to come last weekend when they played Team China but that didn’t work out for some plus I wanted to attend my neighbor’s wedding. This weekend, they would be playing Washington Glory all weekend. No problem, I could go several times, why not. Got everybody all excited about it.

Except, I must have misread the schedule. The Thunder are playing all right. In Washington! They are NOT home games. Aaacckk! How may time have I looked at that schedule to make sure I had it right. And I never saw the obvious.

(looking around, searching for somebody to blame this on) No NPF games for me this weekend.

1 comment:

Oreo said...

So sorry we can not see the action. To be honest 90 plus weather in Rockford is not all that pleasant! Off to a museum instead!